alittlerlamb asked: Carnation, Jasmine, Foxglove, Allium, Oxlip, Daffodil, Rose, Tulip, Violet, Locust, Rhododendron, Heliconia, Azalea, Dandelion
Carnation - Lea Michele <3
Jasmine - I don’t really know. I’ve been told orange looks good! Maybe green colors too to make the green in my eyes pop out?
Foxglove - I have two younger brothers and the older and I love watching them grow up right in front of me, My dad and I have an amazing relationship, my family had gone through a to of crap and it’s definitely shaped who I am.
Allium - I can’t cook but maybe pasta? Or grilled cheese :p
Oxlip - HAHA funny story (yes)
Daffodil - Oh gosh….probably a certain necklace.
Rose - Yes.
Tulip - ICE CREAM CAKE OR COOKIE CAKE!!!!!!! Or cherry pie.
Violet - I do. I used to want to leave more than anything the second I could, but I know when I do move away in a couple years I’ll miss it a lot.
Locust - i don’t know how young were talking here. I loved the Bearenstein Bear books…when I got little older I was all about Nancy Drew.
Rhododendron - THIS IS HARD. Uh…maybe the one about everything on fire around me or the one I had when I was 5 when pirates chased me and tried to kill me.
Heliconia - I LOVE IT when I’m inside. Not when I’m out lol
Azalea - Too many to count dude.
Dandelion - This really depends on the day but I guess overall, yes.
Do You Want To Build A Snowman by Kristen Bell, Agatha LeeMonn and Katie Lopez
from Frozen  Soundtrack
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
Monchele at the airport
You can see her love for him even if you are not a Finchel shipper